Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving | semi wordless wednesday | Wordless Wednesday |

link up with Jamie here
 Here's What I'm Loving on this Fantabulous Wednesday!

I'm loving these pirate bedrooms linked here... 
b's room is Pottery Barn's Treasure Cove and I need to "grow it up" a bit from a nursery to a big boy room *SIGH*.  I think it's a project for this summer.

I'm loving that my Laundry Room is still clean...YAYYY!  There might be a few piles in the hallway, though...

I'm loving this origami hearts bouquet linked here...

I'm loving this Stylish Blogger Award...
thank you so much Lindsay at My Happily Ever After for giving me this honor!

I'm loving this verse from the Bible Study I am reading...
Genesis 17:15 "Is anything too hard for the Lord?"  I especially like this verse because these are not the words of someone else speaking about the Lord, but these are the words of the Lord himself, speaking to Abraham.

******************************

and now to go wordless or at least {semi}



Semi Wordless Wednesday Hosted by Flip Flops and Pearls
link up with Daphne here


mommy

see


monkeys


do


expensive habits.


Happy Hump Day my Friends!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Starting them out right...lol. My 13 yr old is so addicted to Starbucks!

    I have always loved that bed. It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, just stopping by to say hi. Starbucks is an expensive habit, but it's so good!

    Have a great day!

    Adelaide@ Norwegian Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I wake my 6&7 year olds they question if I have coffee ready for them, like it is a condition to waking up!

    The pirate bed room is really cool and great he is growing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! My son had a pirate birthday party.. I am almost complete with transforming his nursery into a big boy room too! It was fun and I am loving his new look. We decided on airplanes, as that was his favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys love playing pirates! Fabulous rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along!

    Those pirate rooms are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...