Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!





{one} how tall are you?
low-down....i'm 5’3"



{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
kids, food
and Starbucks (sorta, but I usually use my Purchase Perks points to buy them)



{three} what are your three favorite websites?
 etsyhulu, youtube



{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Asics Gels



{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
coconut... I-C-K!



{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
maybe 8 or 10, but they may not all fit!



{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
I would own my own little eclectic book store and coffee shop



{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
almost, after a wreck with a friend, but I got out because it was scary in there!



{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
two!



{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
Pre-children 5+++++, Post Children -1 :(



Still, I press on!


7 comments:

  1. Visiting via Wee bit of me! I loved your About Me page - you're funny!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my money goes to food and Jack too! I'm not sure if I've ever been really organized, but now I'm NOT EVEN CLOSE to being organized. Maybe someday! HA!

    A bookstore and a coffee shop sounds AMAZING! Quiet and calm? Yes, please!!

    I don't like coconut either, but I do LOVE Etsy!

    Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a fun link up!
    I'm a 1/2 inch taller than you...I never forget the 1/2! I also have asic gels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your last answer...

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, thanks for being honest about how organized you are. I thought I was the ONLY one who said I was in the negatives.

    I'm obsessed with getting my gold card for Starbucks. I'm still at the Green Card level.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're about the same height. I know what you mean about the kids sucking the organizational skills right out of you!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...