Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!




{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
well toilet paper, of course lol ;)

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
pineapple - YUM!

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Star Wars!! Indiana Jones! I also like Regarding Henry 

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice



{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
nap

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
my boys

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
Hershey's Chocolate, I Melt With You commercial

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
i don't eat weird things

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
super soft comfortable tagless cotton t-shirt

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
Hi, my name is Kerri, and I have never even seen 1 episode of Lost.

Link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I think we are the ONLY 2 people out there that can say we HAVE NEVER seen an episode of Lost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too must admit that I NEVER watched an episode of Lost!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA toilet paper would be my one thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I am not the only one who didn't watch Lost.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...