Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday - is back!


{one} have you ever been on tv?
yes.  I did a few local commercials for a department store when I was a teenager.

{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Toy Story 3...cried like a baby!!

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
i don’t understand this question, so mine must be out?  they are tucked in at the foot and that is all.

{four} do you cut coupons?
yes! i have learned to get all of the necessities for nothing - this way I can buy some of my favorite non-necessities and frivolous things and not feel guilty.

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
usually only on stairs, i do often count random things in my head though, i am weird like that.

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
i like to mix bbq & ketchup.

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
yes, weight watchers magazine.

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
gosh...I don't even remember! sad.

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
if i have to choose a fruit pie, it would be apple - but pecan and key lime are my real favorites.

{ten} black olives or green olives?
I LOVE green olives, and I like black olives.

Want to join in the fun?  Head on over to Leigh Ashley's and link up!

2 comments:

  1. Teach me your couponing ways! I have good intentions, but I always forget to bring them with me to the store. I guess that would be my first step, right? :)

    Visiting for the first time from Wee Bit Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool that you used to do ads... you must have been the star of your highschool :)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...