Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Versatile Blogger


Special thanks to Randi over at A Modern Day Fairytale for giving me The Versatile Blogger Award!  I think versatile is a much nicer way of saying "hodgepodge" - which is definitely what my blog is! :)  Check hers out for stories from a sweet Military Wife, Mom, and Mother to an autistic child...

On to the "rules" of this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

The 10 Questions...
1. Why did you create this blog?
After b was born, making me the mother of 2 children 22 months apart, I realized there was no time for me to scrapbook.  Blogging was a way for me to record memories and share milestones with family members here and abroad.

2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
I like blogs about real life, written by inspiring women, and other Mom's like me who are struggling to make sense of it all and trying not to ruin their kids in the process! :)
3. Favorite make-up brand?
Clinique.  Any time I have deviated, I always return!

4. Favorite clothing brand?
I like to look at designers like French Connection and Karlie, but my regular wear is usually from Old Navy and Target (pronounced "Tar-zhey").  I allow myself a splurge every now and then, especially when I find a great sale!


5. Indispensable makeup product?
Clinique double-pressed super powder. There. is. none. better.


6. Favorite color?
deep lapis blue.


7. Favorite perfume?
Perfume gives me a headache.  Did you know a headache can be an allergic reaction to perfume?


8. Favorite film?
 Jaws, but I think I have shared that one before, so let's go with Napoleon Dynamite!


9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Right now, the Bahamas, because I am sick of cold weather and would love to see that beautiful clear water.


10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I would rather forget the blush.  My eyes disappear without mascara!


And now to pass along this award, here are just a few blogs I haven't shared before (in no particular order):


for other Awards and blogs I have shared click here!

Happy Sunday to All! :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat Tar-zhey!

    Thanks for the award, and I can't wait to check out the other blogs too. I'm glad we've started getting to know each other through our blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning from Tokyo!

    Thank you so much for the award. I really enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know a little more about you. Isn't that one of the great rewards of being part of the blogging world?

    My best to you and yours this Monday morning...

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...