Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is not a Couponing Blog, but...

I am certainly not jumping in the Couponing Blog domain - there are PLENTY of experts out there already!
I am just sharing some of my Adventures in Couponing, since it is one of my money-saving hobbies/addictions, and since so many people ask me about it. :)


Everything I know, I learned from the Master...
Jenny of http://SouthernSavers.com
Jenny the Master & Kerri the Groupie
Today's trip to CVS...
I was SO thrilled that the quarterly Extra Care Bucks printed directly from the store machine - so simple!  I only had $9 this time, as I was busy this Fall and didn't have as much time to CVS trip.  In addition, I had a $5 off $25 purchase coupon via email from CVS.  I LOVE those emails!
Not the best CVS trip, but here's what I got today...
2 - 42 count boxes of Prilosec (these are regularly $23-$25 each)
2 boxes Kleenex
1 - 8pk Sparkle Paper Towels
1 pack Huggies Pull-Ups
2 - 24pk Angel Soft (which is a must since b stuffs so many whole rolls in the toilet)
1 gallon Barbers Milk
1 Starbucks coffee
1 Chips A'hoy
1 V05 Shampoo
1 V05 Conditioner
1 Extra Laundry Detergent
1 Cascade Gel


After deals, coupons, Extra Care Bucks, rebates,
Total Expense = $35


Today's Tip - you can use your less-than-favorite brands of detergent on your towels, and men can often use any kind of shampoo/conditioner.  Don't miss great deals due to brand loyalties. :)

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! It is amazing how much you can save if you pay attention to the sales and coupons. I saved 38% at Kroger yesterday thanks to coupons and specials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a Kroger here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the kid on sale too??? :) B is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...