Monday, January 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award 2011!


Muchas Gracias to Ruth, over at This G.R.I.T.S. Tale , 
for giving me my first blogger award of 2011!  Thank you, Ruth!

In accordance, I must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things About Me:
  1. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I'd pack my family and move to Hawaii.  We may not live there forever, but that is where we'd start.  I would home school the boys in the morning and we'd all learn to surf in the afternoons.
  2. I really miss the original taco flavored Doritos and Enchilada Dip - they don't make those like they used to, and while I am on that topic, Taco Bell should go back to the finely grated cheese and should also go back to serving their enchiritos in a tin pan.
  3. It may be cliche', but Gone With the Wind is one of my favorite movies of all time. Simply amazing!  And to think they did all of that without computer generated graphics.
  4. One day. I'd like to learn to be a yoga instructor.
  5. I may have had my Mother check my nose once, to be sure there wasn't an alien transmitter in there.  That's what too much of the X Files will do to you!
  6. I learned to drive a boat and water ski when I was 5 years old.
  7. I hate elevators (terribly claustrophobic) and heights!
Now, here are a few blogs I have recently discovered and enjoyed!

Kim @ The Child

2 comments:

  1. Gone with the Wind is one of my favorite movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawwww...thank you so much Kerri! You're so kind! I can't believe that you learned how to drive a boat and water ski at 5 years old! I'm totally impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...