Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pay It Forward


So I was reading Uyen's blog Ramble Road Ramblings


and she linked to her other blog Little Hatchlings
 

posting about a project she's linking up with...Pay it Forward!
 
Here are the details of the Project...

I promise to send something handmade 
to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.
To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog,
offering the same thing to 3 other people.
The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people "sometime" in 2011.

So...inspired by her generosity, I am going to offer the same thing to you!  I don't know what I am going to make yet - but it will be something super cute!

So, post your comment, post in your blog, and you may be one of the lucky 3!


Add the link to your blog post here:

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!

    I had been seeing it on FB.

    Hope your evening is great,
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri, Thank you so much for the repost! How sweet of you! I certainly hope you have some nieces! If not, I'll make something more "grown-up" for you. LOL!! Stop by the website and let me know which hair accessories you would like. CONGRATS my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...