And here we are again with another Miscellany Monday, wasn't it just Monday the other day? These 4 day work weeks (plus the sick day I had last week) have me wayyy off track.
You know you hear some people say, "I don't know what I ever did before I had kids." Well, let me assure you, I know exactly what I did. I did things like...
- I would stay in bed until I decided to get up on holidays and weekends
- I went to the gym at my leisure and stayed for as long as I liked
- I went for 4 mile walks, 5 times a week, down the local Riverwalk
- I took long peaceful showers
- I could easily run out to the store if I needed something
- I would pick up and leave town on a whim with the Canadian
- I spent long days reading books in the sunshine
- I went out to restaurants and enjoyed the meal and conversations
- I used my toothbrush - without checking it first
I did all of those things - and it was great...but this life is so much better...
Now, I'm off to enjoy more of this messy, loud, exhausting, chaotic, great life, hope you enjoy your holiday, too!
** you can link up at Carissa's to share your Miscellany Monday here **