Monday, January 3, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

  1. I start back to work tomorrow. *SIGH* Christmas Break aka "Pretending to be a Stay-at-home Mom Time" is over.
  2. My kids will enjoy being back on their routine.  Seriously.
  3. I think when summer break comes, I will vow to stay in my pajamas, 4 days a week, wear shorts/tshirt/ponytail 2 days a week, and only get really dressed with hair and makeup 1 day a week. No exceptions!
  4. I hope I can breathe well enough to run today.  Lack of cardio and holiday food = scary scale results.  Boo on the never-ending sinus infection turned cold!
  5. This morning, the song in my head is...
Time Stand Still, by RUSH.
(Time stand still)
I'm not looking back
But I want to look around me now
(Time stand still)
See more of the people and the places that surround me now
Freeze this moment a little bit longer
Make each impression a little bit stronger
Freeze this motion a little bit longer
The innocence slips away
The innocence slips away...

Think I'll have a cup of coffee and click here to listen...
Happy 1st Monday of 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on these!

    I hate that my kids go back on Wednesday...sad.
    I am ready for some routine also. I don't function too well without it. A little ocd maybe, HA!

    If I am able to run with my bad ankle, it'll only get worse cause I have probably gained 10 lbs the last few weeks :p

    (((hugs)))
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...