Thursday, January 20, 2011

Health Check

This week I can report that I did do a better job in my commitment to Weight Watchers "tracking" last week - until I got sick...

which threw me for a bit of a loop.
and kept me from exercising as much.
BUT, I am back on track now for this week.

In addition, I have worked on nailing down my "go to" breakfast.  Here it is...

Daily Breakfast & Morning Snack

  • Quaker Instant Grits 2 PointsPlus
  • Banana 0 PointsPlus
  • Trop50 Orange Juice 8oz  1 PointsPlus
  • Carnation No Sugar Added Instant Breakfast W/Skim Milk 2 PointsPlus
  • Total = 5 Points Plus (before lunch)
    • sometimes I have the banana for snack, and sometimes the Instant Breakfast
    • this has kept me full and seems healthy for the most part
    • on the weekends, I cook REAL grits, and I have a piece of bacon with them for 1 additional PointsPlus

I am working on some "on the go" lunch items to get my "go to" lunch list ready.  Here is one example...
Lunch On the Go

  • Chick-fil-A (thanks to Jana for this idea)
    • Medium Soup 4 PointsPlus
    • 4 saltines 1 PointsPlus
    • 4 count nuggets 3 PointsPlus
    • Total = 8 PointsPlus

My Commitment for next week is to exercise more and to add more items to my go to lunch list.  Be sure to look for upcoming posts!
************************************
One last thing...today is my Aunt Leslie's Birthday!  She has always inspired me to stay fit and take good care of myself.  She works hard to stay healthy and in shape.  In fact, she recently met her Weight Watchers Goal - YAYY AUNT LES!!  

So Happy Birthday Aunt Les!  Seems like just yesterday you and I were sharing
a Coke and a Smile...
Don't you just LOVE her halter top and cutoffs??

What are you doing to keep your Health in Check this week?
Link up if you like! :)



3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LES!!! <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start doing WW again. I love how easy it is, once you get going and I'm loving the new PointsPlus.

    Your "go to" meals sound great! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love WW too and am a fan! I'm always calculating points in my head! Good luck with this and I agree with Brandy...your meal ideas sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...