Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

Because confession is good for the soul, I confess...
  • The Canadian cleaned out the AC/Heat intakes today, for the first time in a long time. The dust was 3 inches thick...at least.  Hoping this will help my allergies get back under control.
  • Sometimes I skip meals and have a Starbucks instead. Don't judge me!
  • I threw away a bunch of things I could have donated or sold this week.  I just needed to get it out of the house...immediately!  Why do I feel so bad about it?
  • In addition, I threw away 3 brand new Nerf guns, and when asked about them, I said I didn't know where they were.  Technically...I don't know anymore, right?  But what I do know, is that they are no longer being aimed at my face!
Okay, I feel better! 
 You can visit Mamarazzi for more Friday confessions!

4 comments:

  1. I am so with you on cleaning out and getting rid...I have a pile of things we're getting ready to donate to the Salvation Army! It needs to be gone...like yesterday!

    Don't drink coffee, but sometimes skip a meal just for a smoothie...different drink but same idea! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you joined flylady.net? She has these "super-fling boogies" where you grab a bag and go to it with some jazzy music and boogie and fling stuff you don't need/want. I've gotten 100 pounds thrown out so far. It feels good. Just think of it as your stuff being able to bless other's people's lives, so don't feel bad!
    Glad to meet you through Friday Confessional :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about not donating things! Our local Goodwill is such a hassle and sometimes it's just easier to toss the crap as opposed to dealing with loading it all up and taking it there. Sometimes that feeling of "get it out of my sight" just takes over and you need the clutter GONE!

    I forget to eat lunch several time a week, but usually I substitute with tea instead of starbucks. we're so bad! Hope you have a great weekend Kerri :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad. Sometimes you just need it out of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...