Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
and because confession is good for the soul...

I Confess...
the dishes are still in the sink - from Wednesday night.

I Confess...
the laundry is still in the downstairs hall - from God knows when.

I Confess...
I ate a cup of Lucky Charms at midnight last night.

I Confess...
I plan to wear pajamas or yoga pants all weekend.  Except at Church...but we can wear jeans...thank God.

I Confess...
I had a Starbucks at 7:30 last night and will be pulling through to get another in about 10 minutes...and we're off!

Whew - I feel better now...
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. mmmm cereal at midnight...an all time fave late night snack of mine!!

    and lucky charms...you got some great taste girl, that shiz is gourmet!

    thanks for linking up...YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL fun post~~

    Laudry & dishes...sounds like you need my organizing post from yesterday, LOL!! Yay for you that you can deal withit....I am tooooooo OCD, I'd DIE, HAHA!

    Happy Friday Friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't laundry a bummer! Hate that stupid stuff and it never goes away :( Must be the four kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My towels are still mocking me from the basket they are laying in. I'll get to them this weekend, maybe. I really think I hate dishes more than laundry though. The dishes are daily, the laundry I can kind of ignore most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for yoga paints and Starbucks!

    I confess that it's 11:15am...and still have not gotten myself ready for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this honesty! I think we could be friends in real life too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this honest post!!

    And I love that you were at Starbucks....yummo.

    Love yoga pants.

    And, by the way, congrats on rising early.

    And my confession? I won't rise early on Saturday!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wearing yoga pants is perfectly acceptable; you never know when you might be inspired to do an impromptu workout =)

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...