Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab       assuming this is truly "things" and not people...I would grab my purse, my laptop, and my picture albums...pretty sure the rest can go up in flames! My sister Jennifer would probably say let it all go...she is much better than I am at not being emotionally attached to things.   .

2.  A smell I really like is    my boys after their bath... all fresh and clean   .

3.  Something you might not know about me is       that I am able to bend my index finger all the way backward, almost touching my wrist     .

4.  Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are    etsy, 80s memorabilia sites, ebay (at times), facebook (which is becoming too much of a chore), youtube and hulu      .

5.  This weekend I will     be going on a rare dinner date with my husband - what's up with that? - at my other sister's house - the sister I never met until this past summer - oh didn't I tell you about that one? Maybe later...Oprah's got nothing on me! We will also celebrate my oldest's birthday, how did my baby get to be 5? - let the tears roll!  .

6. Nothing makes me happier than       relaxing in the sunshine with my boys - and I am sure you already knew that!     .

7.  A bad habit I have is       worrying, although I am getting much better at trying not to worry so much      .

Hope your weekend is filled with fun!
Link up here

10 comments:

  1. Kerri,

    I hope your date night is great!!!

    I am with you in the 3 things...that's probably what I'd grab too! (scrapbooks)

    I worry too, then I TRY to remember that Worry is not of the Lord, it "kinda" helps, HAHA!

    Have a great weekend-
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me too well...yes, *hangs head* I would let it ALL burn, well, except for my laptop, my Nook and my fave pic of Peyton on the mantle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yes, you do worry too much, but yes, you ARE getting a tad better with that!!! oh, and the index finger thing, I had forgotten abou tthat but THANKS so much for that vivid image this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new follower from the blog hop. Would love to have your companion at Obstacles & Glories, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would totally grab my computer and photos, but everything else can go. i wish i had that type of attitude about getting rid of stuff when i clean. I might not have nearly as much to clean and life would be so much easier.

    i don't think i do anything online that doesn't in some way revolve around my blog or reading someone else's. what ever did i use this thing for before i blogged, i have no idea.

    hope you are doing well. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from the blog hop. So glad I found you! Enjoy the rest of your Friday.
    Nancy
    http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can be a huge worry wart. I take some anxiety medication for this, which is a dreeeeam!

    And I ♥ Hulu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is presh. and your little mann's are too cute! happy weekend! enjoy that date!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is presh. and your little mann's are too cute! happy weekend! enjoy that date!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...