Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My favorite quote is       This morning, on the dawn of the weekend, I am feeling Jack Sparrow, "Now bring me that horizon." I have some others listed here   .

2.  A bad habit I have is    saving everything to the desktop of my computer, which quickly builds up to a big a mess, so I drag it all in to a random folder... where I can no longer find it   .

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was       when I got "left" in Florida (long story not worth repeating) and I cleaned myself up in restaurant bathroom, called a cab to the airport and rented a car to drive home. I remember the sudden realization that I was an adult with a credit card and I could do anything to take care of myself    .

4.  Weekends are    what help me survive the work week, they should also always be at least 3 days, instead of just 2, who's with me on campaigning for that?    .

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was     Lisa or Christy. I hated my name because I could never find any little novelties with it spelled correctly on it (this was before the days of the current monogramming craze where you can have anything put on anything).  Nowadays, I love my name and am thankful it is a little less common. Guess Mom knew what she was doing after all  .

6.  I wish        I could be one of those people who burst out of bed at 5AM and run 10 miles or so before the day even begins     .

7.  A secret I have is       that I am good at keeping secrets - so sorry, I can't tell you anything!     .

What about you?  Link up at Lauren's.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, the one about becoming an adult...i don't know the whole story,but i know enough to know that i would totally have balled my eyes out and called my mommy! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, bring on the extra long weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can soooo relate on the never finding my name on an novelty item

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I can totally relate to a messy desktop! I try to make myself delete stuff every couple of weeks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...