1. My favorite quote is This morning, on the dawn of the weekend, I am feeling Jack Sparrow, "Now bring me that horizon." I have some others listed here .
2. A bad habit I have is saving everything to the desktop of my computer, which quickly builds up to a big a mess, so I drag it all in to a random folder... where I can no longer find it .
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when I got "left" in Florida (long story not worth repeating) and I cleaned myself up in restaurant bathroom, called a cab to the airport and rented a car to drive home. I remember the sudden realization that I was an adult with a credit card and I could do anything to take care of myself .
4. Weekends are what help me survive the work week, they should also always be at least 3 days, instead of just 2, who's with me on campaigning for that? .
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Lisa or Christy. I hated my name because I could never find any little novelties with it spelled correctly on it (this was before the days of the current monogramming craze where you can have anything put on anything). Nowadays, I love my name and am thankful it is a little less common. Guess Mom knew what she was doing after all .
6. I wish I could be one of those people who burst out of bed at 5AM and run 10 miles or so before the day even begins .
7. A secret I have is that I am good at keeping secrets - so sorry, I can't tell you anything! .
What about you? Link up at Lauren's.