Friday, January 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.   I feel happy when       the sun is out, when it is summer time, when my house is clean, when I am at the beach, and most of all - when my kids are happy   .

2.  I get silly when    there is something that I really SHOULDN'T be laughing at, but I can't help myself and laugh anyway   .

3.  Something that makes me sad is       when B has bad dreams, like this week he said he dreamed that I told him I "didn't need him anymore" I hugged him tight and told him I would "ALWAYS need him" and I will   .

4.  Something that makes me annoyed is    when people don't follow the rules, like wait your turn in line, and use common courtesy, I mean is it just going out of style to be polite?   .

5.  A time that I've been truly surprised was        when Doug gave me a graduation party and lots of people came  .

6.  I am so thankful for        my children and our family, there is nothing more important to me    .

7.  I feel loved when       the Canadian remembers a small but important-to-me detail, when b crawls up in the chair with me and snuggles up close, and when B comes in my room at night and says "Mommy I got forgot someping" and he gives me a big hug and says "I love you mommy".        .
What makes you happy?  Link up at Laurens and share.
Happy weekending!

7 comments:

  1. love all your answers chica! have a great weekend

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that was so nice to read...brought a smile to my face, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmyword that broke my heart about the bad dream! how sad!!! glad you were able to be there for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet when he comes into your room. Little boys love their mommies!

    I often laugh at inappropriate times too. It's so embarrassing, but I can't help it! HA!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3 made me very teary-eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #3 made me very teary-eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3 made me very teary-eyed!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...