1. I feel happy when the sun is out, when it is summer time, when my house is clean, when I am at the beach, and most of all - when my kids are happy .
2. I get silly when there is something that I really SHOULDN'T be laughing at, but I can't help myself and laugh anyway .
3. Something that makes me sad is when B has bad dreams, like this week he said he dreamed that I told him I "didn't need him anymore" I hugged him tight and told him I would "ALWAYS need him" and I will .
4. Something that makes me annoyed is when people don't follow the rules, like wait your turn in line, and use common courtesy, I mean is it just going out of style to be polite? .
5. A time that I've been truly surprised was when Doug gave me a graduation party and lots of people came .
6. I am so thankful for my children and our family, there is nothing more important to me .
7. I feel loved when the Canadian remembers a small but important-to-me detail, when b crawls up in the chair with me and snuggles up close, and when B comes in my room at night and says "Mommy I got forgot someping" and he gives me a big hug and says "I love you mommy". .
What makes you happy? Link up at Laurens and share.