My goodness - we made it!
Welcome to the first Fill-in-the-Blank Friday of 2011!
1. Winter is like a roller coaster of blah(line stolen from an episode of Curious George) I honestly think I have SAD, Seasonal Depression Disorder, and I could not survive in a northern climate.
2. Summer is the MOST wonderful time of all, it is essential to my sustained happiness and well being throughout the rest of the year :) .
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd pack our bags and take the boys to the beach for the weekend...Mother, Mother Ocean, I have heard you call... .
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is curl up under a fleece blanket, drink coffee, and wait for Spring to arrive .
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is be outside by the pool, in the pool, by the beach, on the beach... and drink coffee...and maybe one of those little bottles of Coca-cola, which was packed in ice and so cold that it has little ice chips in it .
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a super soft lightweight sundress, cute flip-flops and cheap sunglasses .
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is stretchy yoga pants, soft t-shirt, zip-up hoodie, knee socks and comfy ugg-like boots .
I can't wait for Summer! Yall have a Fantabulous Friday!
and link up at Lauren's