Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday v26

{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
1.  For my children and family to live a long, happy & healthy life
2.  To be easily naturally physically fit (which includes loving to eat healthy food)
3.  To never worry about money again

{two} who is your favorite author?
of ALL time?  Judy Blume (can't help it!)  of recent years?  Beth Moore

{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
the cheerleaders & jocks (my apologies to the world)

{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
yoga, sewing, Bible Study, oh wait, in summer? sunbathe

{five} do you have any hidden talents?
sadly, NO

{six} can you fake any accents?
on occasion I can fake Canadian 

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
yes, just for standard student recognitions, marriage & birth announcements, and mentioned as my husband's wife when he played hockey here in town

{eight} have you ever been arrested?
not exactly

{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
bank teller (in college)

{ten} do you have any scars?
yes, stomach surgery left several small ones


Happy Hump Day!  Link up at Leigh Ashley's here!

5 comments:

  1. This might be a first! In all the blogs I read... yours is the first from the same place I am!!

    hmmm not exactly.....??? that sounds like there might be a story there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a huge beth moore fan too!

    i'm a new follower from a wee bit of me wednesday.

    i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back!

    thanks!

    http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to "meet" you!! lol I'm a new follower from Follow Me Wednesday!

    I hope you can come by and return the favor!

    ~Sabrina from
    www.bgamefamily.blogspot.com

    Cute blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog just dropped in from Wee bit Wed link!

    I actually just applied for a teller position!! To funny I am waiting on the final interview to see if I get called!

    I am a new follower for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...