Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thankful Tuesday



Today, I am so very thankful that my children are healthy.  Lately, several of my friends here and in blogland have sick children, really sick children.  My b had his 3 year checkup today and is doing great, B is coughing his head off tonight, again, but overall he is well.  All in the world that is important to me tonight is the health and wellbeing of my children.

Today, I am thankful for my jobs.  Lately, I have been whining and complaining about teacher furloughs and about having to work 2 jobs.  Today I was reminded that some people can't even find 1 job.  I am going to try to remember to not complain anymore.

And on a less serious, but most sincere note, today I am thankful knowing that tomorrow morning will start with a trip through the Starbucks drive-thru. PTL!


What are you thankful for?

Join in the Thankful Tuesday blog hop... just click the button to get the code, make your post and enter your link here!

3 comments:

  1. I'm starting my morning at the same place!! Great minds think alike. Thinking an intervention mat be in order. :-)
    Delysum is a great cough medicine. I need to buy stock in it. Hope B is feeling better & glad b had a good report. God is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THx and yes He is, ALL THE TIME! :)

    Interventions are for quitters! I am definitely not a quitter! LOL ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following. I'm following you too. I think a tropical tree would be sooo cute!!

    Aside from all the things like being thankful for a healthy family, a job, food, good friends & a place to live I'm also really thankful that we're leaving tomorrow for Disney World!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...