Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



1. What do you order at Starbucks?the usual is a nonfat Vanilla Latte with light whip, size depends on mood
and P.S. now my 3 and 4 year old boys want Vanilla Bean Frappuccinos - Starbucks is getting REAL expensive!
2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
Cracker Barrel, and while the HB casserole is okay, I would prefer real hashbrowns like at Waffle House, but if I go to Waffle House, then I smell like Waffle House...
3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yep - our church uses it to keep in communication throughout the week
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story, with Christmas Vacation running a CLOSE second

5. Are you a good gift giver?
I really try to be!  I love to wrap the packages creatively, too!  Presents are also about presentation!

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Yes, but my hand tends to hurt if I have to write too much - keyboarding has caused that I suppose!
7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.Yes, but imagine it might be one of those online security no-nos if I post it - LOL
8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
No, but I have seen some of my more privileged relative and friends go there via Facebook, in fact my cousin is there now with her girls! *SIGH* :)

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal? 
contact solution

10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
I agree with others who have posted Beth Moore - LOVE HER!!
Hope your Tuesday is/was Terrific great!
Link up here!

2 comments:

  1. Must respond to #8. I am going next week to see NYC in all its Christmas glory. I'll promise to share my pics on Fb so you can feel the magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool - and by cool, I mean COLD!! Have fun and dress warm! :) It seems like NY trips have become such such a "thing to do" for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...