Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!

Jenna over at The Indecisive Organizer 

The Indecisive Organizer
nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award!  
How fun is that?! Thank you, Jenna! :)
Here's how it works...

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:

1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. 
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!




Seven Things About Me:

1 - I am a recovering perfectionist, who has been "made messy" after having 2 little boys.
2 - I LOVE the sunshine, beach and being outside.
3 - I hate cold weather.
4 - I have never flown on an airplane.
5 - I have been on 2 cruises, though, and LOVED them!
6 - Coffee is my life's blood. I can drink it anytime of day or night and sleep like a babe.
7 - JAWS is one of my favorite movies of all time.  I have also read the book more times than I can count.


I nominate:

Go see all of the awesome things these ladies are doing in the blogosphere! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You are so kind to nominate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Merry Christmas, Kerri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU GIRLIE!!!

    I must blog this in the next few days-
    you're so sweet!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...