Friday, December 17, 2010

Phone Photo Friday!





My 3 year old, little b, insisted on safely buckling in "Woody's Hat" and "Buzz".
There is a street near our house, not a particularly fancy area, but they go ALL OUT in decorating.  It is so enjoyable!  They even have Christmas music piped out.  No pictures can do justice to the magnitude of the lights and decor.
This week i received my "Clapping Hands" award for being in Weight Watchers for 16 weeks.  I am going to dig in over the holiday break and nail down the new points plus system.  I have come too far to give up now!
My Mom received this Christmas Card from my Aunt Lynn, and yes, Mother has a Dachshund named Trevor.  The caption reads...
Have a WEINERFUL HOLIDAY!  
 I wish yall the same!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. love that christmas card. made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...