Monday, December 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It really was no miracle. What happened was just this... The wind began to switch...
and then it snowed!  Yes, snow in the the Deep South yesterday.  Only small flakes, though, and no accumulation.  Still exciting to watch while snuggled under fleece inside.  Shame I have to go to work today, as it is still freezing, but...

Oh, JOY! Rapture! I've got a brain...
and I've also got only 4 more work days until Christmas Vacation!!  It will be so much work being home with my 3 and 4 year old for 2 weeks, but I plan to enJOY every second of the chaos.  I am so thankful I get to periodically live out my stay-at-home-mom fantasy.

Come along, Dorothy. You don't want any of *those* apples.
Since it is a happy week, I'm gonna try (again) to stay away from the negatives... negative thoughts, situations, conversations, foods, etc.

Only bad witches are ugly.
and so I MUST remember to get my eyebrows waxed this week.

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz!
Have you noticed a theme this week?  Explanation:  The Wizard of Oz is playing at our local theatre (which also happens to be the State Theatre of Georgia)!  So excited to go see the show week!  TO OZ?  To OZ!


WizardOzestWEB.jpg
Now you go feed those hogs before they worry themselves into anemia...
and then
Follow the yellow brick road and link up at Carissa's!

4 comments:

  1. I hope we get some snowflakes too...I'm in the south as well. helps to add to the festive spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have some of the snow! It definitely makes it seem more like Christmas! Enjoy Wizard of Oz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! We won't be getting snow here in Florida but we're getting the cold weather. Found your blog through Miscellany Monday and I have 2 boys that are close in age too!
    www.barefeetandbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our family lives in GA and they got the snow too. we were pretty shocked to hear the news too!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...