Monday, December 6, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
1 - My 3 year old displayed bad uncooperative out of control undesired behavior this weekend, and I am exhausted already in thinking about being off for Christmas Break.  In addition, my 4 year old talked so much - to me, to himself, and others -  I found myself saying, "B you are using so many words I am not sure which ones to focus on."  They were both so wild, I found myself hiding under a quilt on the couch downstairs while their Dad attended to the CRASHes BOOMs & POWs! 
As soon as I find it in this messy house, I am going to finally read Bringing Up Boys
Bringing Up Boys: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Men
2 - I hope to have my Christmas Cards out by the end of the week.  I remember a time in my life when I had them mailed on November 30th.  I may never be that organized again!

3 - I am still LOST on the new Weight Watchers Points Plus System.  I did have an epiphany this week, when I found myself wondering what to eat and wandering around the kitchen trying to remember how I started WW the 1st time...  Oh yeah - calculating EVERYthing until I learned what to eat.  *SIGH* 



4 - The Christmas set design at our Church is beautiful and fun.  I love MyChurch and just like the focus of our current series, I certainly need His Presence most for Christmas.


Let's make this a great week!

Share your thoughts and link up at Carissa's!





5 comments:

  1. I heard that that book is great! I love Dr Dobson.

    Gosh, everyone is on the ball with the Christmas Cards...I have gotta get better and get my picture taken before it's New Years!!

    Hope your day is blessed & happy Miscellany Monday!
    I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just ordered my christmas cards this past friday.

    weight watchers worked awesome for me the first time, but now that i have six children it seems almost impossible to be able to eat right.

    hope you have a wonderful week. i am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I bought "bringing up girls" but haven't cracked it open yet. I don't know why but I feel so scared to death about raising a girl! I never had any thoughts like this about raising our son...weird! I didn't realize he also wrote "bringing up boys" - may have to add that to the list of books I buy but never find time to read :) I am so with you on the Christmas cards! I actually have mine already ordered and sitting on my desk but addressing them is a whole other story...

    Visiting from MM :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of getting that book myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from MM here. I know what you mean about the constant chit-chatting. I have a 6 year old that will chat about anything to anyone! It's exhausting! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...