Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's Friday, 
which can only mean one thing...

Fill in the Blank Friday!
{Erin Nicole Photography via weheartit}

1.   I wish       I had a maid and a personal cook.  Putting cleaning and grocery shopping off until the Christmas Break has already settled in *SIGH*   .

2.  Yesterday I   ate too much which is why I am on the treadmill as I type - who can resist Buford's Brownies? aagghhh  .

3.  Today I will       try to eat healthier.  This is one of my daily attempts & #FAILs  .

4.  Tomorrow I will   go to see my friend Kathryn's InPieces bags & accessories at the Market at the Landings - yall come too!  I may get brave and buy a hair flower - but, can I really pull off that look or am I too old?.

5.  Maybe      I will sew up a new idea I have brewing .

6.  Someday        I will have a beautifully decorated Christmas house...just like I see in blogland...my kids would enjoy that so much!    .

7.  I love       Rock n Roll, put another dime in the jukebox, baby - it's FRIDAY!      .

What are your weekend plans?
Link up at Lauren's or share a comments to play along!

2 comments:

  1. i dream of a gorgeous christmas house too. although, i believe my children would destroy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating healthy is way too difficult around the holidays! Indulge and pay for it later ;)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...