Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday! v16

It's Fill in the Blank Friday!

{photo via Thompson Family Life via weheartit}


1.   Giving is       the most important thing but the hardest thing for me to explain to my 4 year old.  I must do a better job    .

2.  Receiving is   fun but not as fun giving.  it is especially fun, though, if you know the person picked something specific for you  .

3.  The best gift I ever received was       a pair of speed skates. I lived at the skate center and wanted some so badly so I could be like the cool kids.  30 years later, I still have these skates and use them occasionally, Barbie Dream House is a close second .

4.  The best gift I ever gave was    I need to think about this!!  .

5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is       a mac daddy dslr camera - yes I am still harping on that - with little hope *SIGH*.

6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is        sewing skills! after having my mother's sewing machine for only 2 weeks, I broke it!    .


7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was     a view master movie projector and a Mrs. Beasley Doll      

Have a FABulous Friday!
Fill in your blanks and link up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...