It's Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. Giving is the most important thing but the hardest thing for me to explain to my 4 year old. I must do a better job .
2. Receiving is fun but not as fun giving. it is especially fun, though, if you know the person picked something specific for you .
3. The best gift I ever received was a pair of speed skates. I lived at the skate center and wanted some so badly so I could be like the cool kids. 30 years later, I still have these skates and use them occasionally, Barbie Dream House is a close second .
4. The best gift I ever gave was I need to think about this!! .
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is a mac daddy dslr camera - yes I am still harping on that - with little hope *SIGH*.
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is sewing skills! after having my mother's sewing machine for only 2 weeks, I broke it! .
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was a view master movie projector and a Mrs. Beasley Doll
Have a FABulous Friday!
Fill in your blanks and link up here!