Friday, December 3, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday - Happy Holidays!

{photo from weheartit via this tumblr}


1.   Holiday spirit       was made real for me after I had children .

2.  The holidays are incomplete without   classic Holidays specials, shopping lists, a little stress (okay maybe a lot), food, food, and food  .

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is       snuggle up and drink coffee - lots of it   .

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is   to roll coins - we save our change throughout the year and at our family Christmas dinner, instead of exchanging gifts, we roll all of the coins.  Each year a different family member gets to pick which charity gets the cash. Children 12 and under still get gifts, though :)  .

5.  Holiday music is      wonderful - at first - but quickly worn out by local radio stations playing tracks 24-7 .

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays        trying to focus on what is really important in my life - which is serving God, being with family, and maintaining good health    .

7.  Holiday wish list       1. Mack Daddy SLR Camera  2. See item #1       .

Happy Holidays to All and to All a Good Friday!
Be sure to link up at Lauren's!

3 comments:

  1. Like your list! I totally identify with #1, #5 and #6. Hope Santa brings you an SLR you will be even more of a camera freak than you are now...and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having our baby has definitely made the holidays that much more exciting and special too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your answers! So glad you stopped by my blog! Can't wait to keep reading yours. And speaking of #3...that's what I'm heading off to do :)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...