Thursday, December 30, 2010

Embrace the Camera


Today we embraced the camera before we got out of bed. Yes, I am braving the no make-up look to share these special memories!  The BEST thing about Christmas Vacation is being able to wake up and hang out in the bed for a while - no rushing, no hurrying, no yelling. Just fun!
And now, as my friend Karen says, I will introduce you to the "many faces of Brodie Mann"...








I am going to miss these wonderful care-free mornings when I am back at work next week!  
What are you going to miss?
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Love it! And I do love the many faces of Brodie Mann! :)
    --Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. i love them all. my kids and i both go back to school next week. i have enjoyed the time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those morning shots!! Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love lazy mornings in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! Looks like nice snuggles were had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice! We've had a great vacation week too. Somehow our days have just been so much more relaxed and easy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mornings like those are priceless. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my little ones. Sometimes I could run from home screaming but I tell you the WORST day being a stay at home mom is better than the BEST day at any job I ever had. So anyway, I will miss letting them choose what time they go to bed (within reason) and letting them sleep in as late as they want to! I know I loved school breaks! My oldest is dreading going back and he is only in the 1st grade!!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...