- used hockey stick to bash handmade (by SIL) ceramic picture frame into a million pieces - on the rug
- emptied 1/2 container of comet and 1/2 container of handsoap in bathroom and toilet (he got to the 1st half yesterday)
- crawled and sneaked behind the sewing table, plugged in the iron, and burned his hand (not bad thank you Jesus, but still hurt)
- poured out 3 bowls of cereal (thankfully dry)
- emptied a glass of tea on top of the books on my bedside table - nice new books - arrgghh!
- took all of the Christmas cards off of the card tree - again
- used wooden spoons to smush a bar of soap in the downstairs sink
- somehow got a knife out of the knife drawer - which has a child lock on it mind you - scared me to death when I turned around and saw it
- and probably much more that I haven't found yet!
Suddenly it occurs to me that if I were trying to adopt a child, I would miserably fail the home investigations! In case you are wondering, I DO watch this child, he is just sneaky, quiet, and quick - and he knows an opportunity when he sees it (like if I am busy at the stove or in the bathroom).
Of course he also wandered around in this silly Mrs.Santa hat all day saying,
"Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Trees!"
It is a good thing this kid is so cute!