1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other) kind of lame, celebration wise. It's basically been that way since B and b were born. I need to throw a kid-friendly party or something except we don't usually have any friends who are game for that - however it's AWESOME in that we are here, happy, healthy and together :) .
2. Last New Year's Eve I am pretty sure I was asleep. We did listen to the neighbor's fireworks earlier in the evening - from the bedroom window .
3. My New Year's resolution is 1) to reach my Weight Watcher weight goal, 2)to learn to sew/craft 3)to learn to take better pictures 4)and last but not least - to ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT! .
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is with family and friends, cookout, with sparklers and fireworks for the kids, but I'd really like to do all that at the beach where they are dropping the GIANT Beach Ball at midnight, or off on a cruise ship somewhere .
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is OPTIMISM (a girl can dream, right?) .
6. This New Year's Eve I will be staying home and shooting fireworks with the kids .
7. A fresh start is good for the SOUL .
Happy New Year to All, Let's Make it The Best!