Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!

Linking up with Lauren here and also linking up with Jenny here

1.   New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)       kind of lame, celebration wise. It's basically been that way since B and b were born. I need to throw a kid-friendly party or something except we don't usually have any friends who are game for that - however it's AWESOME in that we are here, happy, healthy and together :)   .

2.  Last New Year's Eve I   am pretty sure I was asleep.  We did listen to the neighbor's fireworks earlier in the evening - from the bedroom window  .

3.  My New Year's resolution is       1) to reach my Weight Watcher weight goal, 2)to learn to sew/craft 3)to learn to take better pictures 4)and last but not least - to ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT!     .

4.  The best way to spend New Year's Eve is   with family and friends, cookout, with sparklers and fireworks for the kids, but I'd really like to do all that at the beach where they are dropping the GIANT Beach Ball at midnight, or off on a cruise ship somewhere   .

5.  My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is       OPTIMISM (a girl can dream, right?)   .

6.  This New Year's Eve I will        be staying home and shooting fireworks with the kids .

7.  A fresh start is       good for the SOUL         .


Happy New Year to All, Let's Make it The Best!




5 comments:

  1. Hi there. I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    I have some gorgeous handmade giveaways going on so take a peek when you stop by:) Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't wine and dine either. We enjoy our family New Years. This year it was skating and watching fireworks. Love your goals for this year. Very similar to mine. I love the promise of a new year and accomplishing all of these things. Good Luck!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. It is gonna be a good one. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! I like your resolutions especially number 4 . See? you already are optimisic :)

    It's been so long since I've ever had those sparklers . Those and balloons have got to be my two favorite things that lift my mood and spirits besides a nice fire in the fireplace and singing songs I guess . Well I can think of other things too lol . I would like to reach my goal weight too but I want to enjoy getting there ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerry, I enjoyed reading your simple reflections and hopes for the New Year.

    This is an interesting blog. I will enjoy reading it more in the future.

    For now, though, I thank you for linking and wish you a 2011 filled with joy and grace and the fulfillment of your wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...