Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Okay, so I'm trying something new

Okay, so I'm trying some new Web 2.0 tools this morning. I wanted to try one of those lists where you create a list and ask others to reply and "link up" at their blog. I am too tired to think of a list, so I just copied this old one from an old Facebook note. So, this is an experiment and I am probably not doing it right, but let's try it out...

Copy and Paste the sentences, change to your answers, then link up!

1. My ex is ...Devil on the deep blue sea behind me, vanish in the air you'll never find me

2. Maybe I should ...eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die

3. I love ... RocknRoll

4. People would say that I'm ... sometimes easy to be myself, sometimes I find better to be somebody else

5. I don't understand ... for some reason I can't explain, I know St. Peter won't call my name

6. When I wake up in the morning ...she wakes up in the morning does her teeth bite to eat and she's rolling

7. I lost my ..Reach down your hand in your pocket pull out some HOPE for me

8. My life is full of ... She loves to laugh She loves to sing She does everything She loves to move She loves to grove She loves the lovin things

9. My past is ... nobody knows, nobody sees, nobody knows but me

10. I get annoyed by ... If you ever get annoyed look at me I`m self-employed I love to work at nothing all day

11. Parties are fun, but not as fun as ... driving downtown in the rain nine-thirty on a Tuesday night.

12. I wish life was not .. It's my life don't you forget it's my life it never ends

13. Dogs are ... Every dog has its day every day has its way

14. Cats ... Everybody wants to pass as cats

15. Tomorrow is ... only this far and only tomorrow leads my way

16. I have a low tolerance ... You think I'm weak - but I think you're wrong

17. If I had a million dollars ... I would buy you furniture for your house, maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman

18. I'm totally terrified ... Am I right side up or upside down, and is this real, or am I dreaming?

19. My spouse is ... There's nothing you and I won't do- I'll stop the world and melt with you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...