Monday, November 29, 2010

Miscellany Monday....My First!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. SO TIRED... I was TOTALLY USELESS today, after a week off from Thanksgiving. The rainy, wet, cold weather just made it worse.

2. SO CONFUSED...The new Weight Watchers program launched today. I am excited for a change, but I have no idea what to eat yet!

3. SO EXCITED...To attend the first InPieces trunk show. Be sure to check out Kathryn's beautiful custom bags, scarves, and accessories, many of which feature adorable Amy Butler Fabric!!

4. SO UNSURE...Painted the living room GREEN this weekend...still not sure if I like it yet or not. Color seems like such a commitment!

Hope you all have a great week!

Link up at Carissa's!

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I'm unsure about everything in my house. We just moved, which is great, but my old furniture doesn't fit the new house, I bought some new lamps for our bedroom and still not sure if they "go". I have so many unfinished rooms that I might just go insane. Now, don't you feel better about your paint color already?

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...