Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yes, Lord

This is just a followup to my recent post on the rainbow. As I came out of work this evening, I saw this...

And, later, when we were at home this evening and playing in the backyard, Blayd started calling out, "Hey Mommy! Rainbow!" again, as this time he was "drawing" a rainbow in water on the patio.



And so today, I was reminded of Matthew 9:28:
"Do you believe I am able to do this?" "Yes, Lord," they replied.

So I got your message, Lord. LOUD and CLEAR.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for God's eternal promise to us and for the gentle reminders he sends us. I still get chills when I see a rainbow...followed by an immediate smile. God is good...all the time.
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...