Friday, September 24, 2010

The Magic of Preschool

I love preschool. I LOVE preschool. When I was getting certified in teaching, it never occurred to me to teach early childhood. I could not understand why anyone would want to! Since Brodie has been in preschool, though, I am learning about the sheer magic of these happy innocent years. All of his classmates are his "friends" and the best day of the week is Show & Tell Wednesday! They have snack time, center time, and arts & crafts. The whole day is about fun, play and new adventures. What a stark contrast to "real world school" where it is all about tests, grades, competition, and where everyone is not necessarily your friend. Oh preschool, I wish your magical times could last forever!

1 comment:

  1. That's it. I'm quitting my job and going back to preschool. It's such a fun and happy place!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...