Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quick Trip to Callaway

Since we didn't make it back to the real beach this year, I felt panic at going back to school without a vacation. So, we took a quick trip to Callaway Gardens.
B said, "Is this the beach? The real beach?"
I said, "Yes."
and in this economy, it is as real as it gets right now

B and b had a blast swimming and playing in the sand...
and golfing with Daddy...

and someone might have pooped on the golf course...like really on it.

Ice cream at Rockin Robin's was the perfect end of day treat!

Oh summer break, how did you end so soon?

I hate to go back to work and miss my boys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...