Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Touchdown Jesus!


In case you are not familiar, this giant Jesus statue can be found along highway 75 in Ohio. Doug and I have passed it many times along the way to Canada. I remember the first time we saw it, and in a word - CREEPY! Again, as I said previously in my posts concerning Underwater Jesus, I LOVE Jesus! I am all for Jesus!! But there was something very disturbing about this massive image of our Savior coming out of the middle of the ground in Ohio.
To make this story even creepier, this past week, I saw on the news that this statue was struck by lightning and burned to the ground. Can you believe it??? What a bizarre turn of events! Personally, I think He may have felt it was as eerie as the rest of us, and decided to take it out. Furthermore, I am almost certain that if Jesus rises out of the ground, it will be from somewhere below the Mason-Dixon!
Read more ...click here
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Below the Mason-Dixon line! You are a nut! And you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this before. I agree, it's a little different. And VERY weird that it was struck by lightning. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am telling you - imagine driving along a lonely highway at night and coming up on this thing all lit up it was scary! of course I am one of those people who are a little scared of huge things - like standing next to a cruise ship and such...

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...