Thursday, April 8, 2010

The BEST Easter EVER!

Well, I just had the best Easter ever! Why? I have written before about having felt a little lost and lonely on Easter in previous years. This year was different!
We went to Church - the whole family!! Husband came!! Also, my Mother, Sister, Niece, & Cousin came. It was SO wonderful to be in Church with my family. The boys were SO excited, too! The service was great, but a bit more evangelical than normal, which I assumed was due to the fact of it being Easter. Luckily, it did not seem to rub anyone the wrong way and they all said they enjoyed themselves and would possibly come again some time.

I am so high on adrenaline right now, I can wait! Next month, we will be having a Child Dedication service on Mother's Day, so I know everyone will come to that. Hmmm, if we could just get a special occasion for each month, everyone would make it at least once in a while. :)
While I know that it is not a must for everyone to be in Church every Sunday, I just feel like my family needs spiritual strength right now. My family - my whole family - has been under such a vicious spiritual attack for the last few years, and I think if we could start praying for one another and growing together in this way, it could only help. Please Lord help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...