Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mommy, There's a Tiger in My Closet

Brodie came in my room the other morning and reported that there was a tiger in his closet. He was very serious and very concerned. I told him there was no tiger, but he insisted that there was and that he was scared. As I got up to go check it out, I thought, what would I do if there really was a tiger? What if by some crazy twist in the universe, there is a tiger?? When I got in there, I carefully peeked around the corner, and saw this...

We had to get him out of there and tuck him safely away in Daddy's drawer, where no one could see him anymore.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...