Monday, April 20, 2009

PC Beach Trip


We went to the beach for Peyton's yearly United Cheerleading Competition. It was a nice trip, but too quick! Her team did really well and it was great to see her perform. It is just amazing to me how she has grown over the last year. It leaves me wondering where our little girl has gone!

The boys had a blast, as usual! Brodie kept demanding to go to the beach - every morning at 8am he started his, "I want to go to the beach and play in the sand" mantra. He repeated this at least 732 times each morning until we got outside! Blayd really enjoyed the beach this time, too. I am glad I have 2 little beach bums, since I have always been one myself.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...