Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Delivered!

Brodie's favorite gift was this race track - which is VERY LOUD - and which he likes to run CONSTANTLY. He kept walking around looking at his stuff saying, "I got everything! It was my Christmas wish!" He is soooo dramatic these days!

Blayd was hilarious all morning as he tried to eat every piece of fake food that came in a little deli playset. He kept putting pieces in his mouth and then looking confused because he could not figure it out! Now in his defense, they have greatly improved play food since I was a kid. This stuff looks and feels real, unlike the hard plastic stuff we had!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Kerri yo have one beautiful family
    it looks like you guys had a great time. I admire any mom and dad takes time with children while they are small because soon you will be like me all will be gone an you will whare did time go. I was not fortunate enoughto have a father when I was coming up. I had a good mother but my kids never got to know she passed at a nearly age. Thanks for for the shots Annie

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...