Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Tree is Up!

We have finally fully recovered from the Worst Virus in the World and we got our tree up last weekend. Here are some notes I posted on our family site:

We got our tree up Thanksgiving weekend for the first time ever in my life! I wanted the boys to have a chance to really enjoy - which they have....
Day 1 - They ate at least 12 candy canes off the tree, had to move all that were left up on the tree
Day 2 - Blayd begins the un-decorating process and has worked hard at it daily ever since then... have tried to continue to move fallen ornaments higher
Day 3 - Brodie unwraps Christmas present, all presents will now have to wait to be wrapped Dec. 24th
Day 4 - I find kid's chair pushed up to side of tree - more candy canes missing
Day 5 - Blayd finds new joy in crawling behind tree and unplugging it and trying to re-plug (dangerous!! I know)
Day 6 - Brodie makes new game out of batting balls into tree
Day 7 - Kerri begins using Candy Canes to bribe children to behave

Tis the season!

1 comment:

  1. So this is what I have to look forward to next year? Libby already lunges towards the tree and I have to use all of my upper body strength to keep her from jumping out of my arms. She LOVES the lights and tries to eat the ornaments, even he glittery (read: dangerous) ones!

    Note to self - plan on plain tree with no lights, candy canes or ornaments next year.

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...