Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at Nanny's

Here we are rolling our coins! Our family nixed the gifts for adults and started saving change instead 5 years ago. Each year, a different family member gets to select the charity to send the money to. It is my choice this year! My first thought was for cancer research since we lost Lucius this year, and then during our gathering, we received the shockingly sad call that we have lost another family member, Debbie, to kidney disease. So, now I am torn between choosing cancer or kidney research. Debbie was the beautiful daughter of my great Aunt Gladys, and she was the Mother of Natalie & Nicole - her beautiful twin daughters. My heart hurts for our family, and especially for Aunt Gladys, Natalie, & Nicole.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...