Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Festival

Recently, the Kempffers were nice enough to invite us to their "Fall Festival" - which Leanna called Ginapalooza. It was a fun time for all at her Mom's house where the festivities included face painting, sack races, hayrides, a bonfire, food and snacks, and much more! Their house is really the perfect spot for Grandparents to entertain a multitude of kids - and boy do they have one in their family!
Brodie had a great time and kept saying, "Had fun with kids" all the way home. Blayd enjoyed himself too!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Blayd!! And how about Brodie hoarding his drinks? LOL!! Thanks for coming, we loved having yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so cute! Something about plopping a kid down next to a pumkin is just precious to me. I've already decided, I'm going to love forcing Libby to do lots of posing throughout the holidays. I mean, that's what kids are for, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...