Sunday, October 12, 2008

Blayd is 11 months old!


Blayd turned 11 months old on October the 6th. I am already planning his upcoming birthday! I cannot believe it is here! In some ways it feels like time has flown by and in other ways it feels like a million years ago.

I have felt very nostalgic lately. This time last year I was on bedrest, miserably riding out the last month of my pregnancy. I didn't know how good I had it! Staying in the recliner, waiting for my friend Jana to stop by with Dunkin Donuts coffee, having my Mother and Grandmother coming over to help take care of things, it was a nice time - even though I was truly miserable then! Best of all, I had the exciting birth of Blayd to look forward to.


These days, he likes to ride around on the fire truck, pull up on everything, stand, walk (with a little help of course),
play hockey,

play basketball,


and do anything and everything that Brodie does.

He is still a climber - the likes of which I have never seen! He also eats anything and everything.
This time of year also makes me a little sad when I remember losing my second baby the week before Halloween. If that little angel had to go to heaven, I certainly have some comfort in the fact that we received another little angel, Blayd, in his place.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...