Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Playing Pirates

This weekend, the boys played "dress-up" and were pirates. We had these old costumes in the closet and pulled them out as I attempted to re-organize (ha!). Brodie loves Peter Pan and other pirate characters, like Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles and the Backyardigans pirate episodes. He had a great time marching around saying "aarrgghhh!" and Blayd seemed to enjoy himself too - although he did not like to wear the hat for too long!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Kerri,
    Hey there. It's Beth Raiford Parkman from way back when. :) Jennifer sent me her blog page address and I saw your page link on there. Your boys are so cute, you must have your hands full with two little boys! I'm glad I came across your link!

    Visit my page anytime...
    www.theparkmanfamily.blogspot.com

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...