Sunday, July 20, 2008

We've got a jumper!




Brodie really loves to jump in the pool! These days he likes using the little swimming ring because he can jump in by himself without anyone there. He will just walk around the pool and jump in wherever he likes. I don't want him to get too attached to swimming with that ring because he does so well without it, but what can yo do? I ordered a swimming lessons book and DVD this week to give us some more tips as we teach both of them to swim. I just want to do all that I can for safety since we have the pool right here in the yard. Blayd kicks and kicks around in his baby ring and he has started trying to climb out of the front of it. He puts his face straight in the water just like Brodie always has. I guess I have 2 little fish!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...