Friday, June 6, 2008

Blayd is 7 Months Old!


Blayd is officially 7 months old today! He is such a doll. The other night we went to dinner and he charmed all of the Asian women at Chef Lee's. They carried him around and tried to "bite" his legs and spoke alot of words that I could not understand, but I knew they were loving him! He is at that smushy, smiley, cute baby stage and is still so happy. He has no teeth yet, and doesn't officially crawl - but he can get anywhere he wants to go - fast! He has octopus arms and nothing is safe in his reach because he will grab everything and of course shove it right in his mouth. We are so lucky to have him!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Blayd Mann has been that mushy, smiley, lovey dovey bundle of PURE JOY since day one. I remember that Brodie made me smile and feel all auntie-fied everytime I looked at him. Now his little brother has a double dose of that cutie pie charm. The females of Columbus better watch out for the Mann boys!! - Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to see you guys the other night and both of your kids are too precious for words! There is something so special about little boys and about brothers. I guess I'm partial with two boys of my own but that toothless grin can melt your heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...