Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hose 'em Down!












Last night was fun for the boys at Casa Mann. For the last few days, Brodie has asked "Where's Wooie?" every afternoon when I pull in the driveway. Translation: He thinks Doug's friend Lewie lives in our back yard and he wants to go out and play. Yesterday evening, he went straight to the back door when we got home and started asking for "Wooie", so I loaded them up, put all chores on hold and went outside for the evening. I fed Blayd while Brodie played around in his little pool. After that, Brodie was *not* interested in going inside to give Blayd a bath, so I brought the baths outside. We used to let Brodie do this some last summer. They had a great time and were properly hosed down with soap before we went in for bedtime!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to comment on your blog site so this is what I would put on there: These are the memories you will cherish! You will never regret setting aside chores and schedules when opportunities like this pop up. Enjoy this time because in a few MOMENTS they will be shaving and asking for the car keys! Aren't they just the cutest!!!!! - Auntie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...