Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Go Pens!

This is one of my favorite times during the year - the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Doug and I met 10 years ago in May 1998, during the playoffs. We spent much of our time that spring hanging out at the 19th Hole watching the games. At that time, I was clueless about hockey , but I bought Hockey for Dummies and read up on the sport. Doug used to laugh hysterically when I would attempt to demonstrate the referee motions I read about. Those are fun memories for me and were very happy times for us. This year is different, but still very happy, as we now watch the games with our little guys. We are pulling for the Penguins - hope they step it up some and win the cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...