Friday, December 14, 2007

Never a dull moment!

This morning started with Brodie getting up extra early for some unknown reason. As he got up and played around from our room to his, I noticed that he was TOO quiet - always a BAD sign. Let me just say blue paint all on his expensive Pottery Barn rug - - AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! SO off to Walmart I went to get a cleaner which only worked partially well. It is a good thing that kid is so cute.... or else who knows what I might do!

One important note - while I was off to Wally World, Blayd made a HUGE poop. This was exciting because he had not pooped in almost 3 days and because he is keeping in with the tradition set by Brodie - to always poop BIG when left alone with Daddy - ha!!

1 comment:

  1. That is funny. Doug let me know about that too. He says that Brodie always does that to him!

    ReplyDelete

Kerri says:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I LOVE reading your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...